Course Flyover

The Golf Course was founded by Capt Robert H. Cottam in 1931 and was originally called Enoggera Golf Club, with the name changing to Keperra Golf Club in 1940. In 1939/1940 the original club house was built, since then it has undergone numerous upgrades to its current appearance.

The Club has 27 holes played as a combination of three courses, the Old Course holes 1 to 18, the North Course holes 10 to 27 and the West Course holes 19 to 27 then holes 1 to 9.

All three courses offer a variety of difficulty with the Old course covering 6,082 metres, the North course 6,012 metres and the West course 5,689 metres.