$45.00 (Social Club)*** Conditions apply
$40.00 Junior’s (under-18)
Please note – reciprocal policies do not apply to members in social golf clubs.
$65.00 – All players in carts (includes greenfee & cart hire) *subject to availability
$79.00 – All players in carts (includes greenfee, cart hire & hamburger and chips . *minimum of 16 players; *subject to availability.
Trophies can be purchased through the Golf Shop at 15% of rrp.
Motorised Carts (50 carts)
$45.00 18-holes (subject to change)
$30.00 18-holes (Full set)
Golf Shop Services
- The Keperra Country Golf Shop offers a wide range of golfing accessories, apparel of which all social golf clubs are offered a 15% discount as prizes for your day. Gift vouchers and Golf lesson vouchers can also be purchased.
Golf Operational Services
- Complimentary services include Personalised Scorecards, NTP, Longest Drives and Straightest Drives as well as Local Rules Sheets for each group. (TBC)
- If you would like to avail yourself of these complimentary services, please include this in your booking enquiry.
How can we make a booking enquiry?
- Booking enquiries are accepted by email or post. email@example.com
- Please include the name of your social club, contact details, amount of players, preferred date, preferred tee-time, golf shop services, complimentary golf operational services and any specific catering requirements you may have for your day.
Terms and Conditions
- Social Golf Clubs are to confirm their final playing numbers not less than 6 days prior to their game.To confirm playing numbers, please contact the golf shop on – 3355 7744 (option 1)
- Dress Regulations:
Keperra Country Golf Club has a strict dress regulation policy for the course and clubhouse.Permitted
Tailored shorts/trousers, collared shirt tucked in with belt and predominately white coloured socks.Not Permitted
Denim, football/excessive logo shirts, cargo shorts, tracksuit pants, thongs or any open footwear. Management reserves the right to refuse any player access to the course or clubhouse if they are deemed to not be appropriately attired.
- Alcohol Policy:
Keperra Country Golf Club reminds all social golf clubs that the whole property is licensed and any alcohol consumed must be purchased from the club.NO ALCOHOL is to be brought onto the premises and offenders will have their alcohol confiscated until the completion of their round.
- Order of Play:
All play is from the yellow markers unless prior arrangements have been made. Ambrose or Match Play competitions of any description are NOT permitted.All players are required to follow any instruction provided by the on-course ranger and/or the golf shop staff.All players are required to carry a sand-bucket, repair divots and pitch marks.All players utilising motorised carts must observe the blue-line rule and directional signage.Motorised Carts Own Use – Please note that the use of your own motorised cart is permitted for use at a cost of $10. We would also ask that any players wishing to use their own carts contact the Golf Shop so the relevant Insurance paperwork can be completed.