- Shirts must have collars (turn down, turtle or mock-turtle) and sleeves and must remain tucked inside slacks and shorts at all times. Only shirts designed specifically for the purpose may be worn outside shorts or trousers.
- Singlets, tank tops and tee shirts are not permitted on the Course or in the Clubhouse.
- Slacks, trousers and shorts must be tailored and of good repair. Outside pockets on shorts are acceptable.
- Ladies are not permitted to wear midriff tops. Ladies shorts and skirts must be of a modest length and fashion shirts must not rise above the belt line at any time during the swing.
- Dress denim apparel shorts are allowed on the course and in the clubhouse.
- Socks must be worn on the course at all times. Predominately white socks with shorts – Long socks must be pulled up.
- Clothing must not display pretentious advertising motifs.
- Golf caps must be worn with cap peak forward.
- The use of soft spikes is encouraged on the course. Soft spikes are also permitted in the main bar area of the clubhouse.
- The Dress Rules of the Club apply equally to Visitors as to Members. Members inviting visitors are responsible for their visitors’ dress and conduct.
- Dress Requirements notices are conveniently displayed in the Clubhouse and Golf Shop.